4.28.2011

stitches


Ozzy has been walking for about 2 weeks.. he likes to play chase, you chase him then he chases you. 
He usually gets really excited and laughs and laughs.. and even tries to run. This time he really tried to run, the poor kid tripped and his head met the corner of my suitcase that was on the floor.  
The doctor told us he needed stitches, the saddest part was when they had to put him in something similar to a straight jacket so that he wouldn't move. I lost it, I couldn't even watch, even better I almost fainted when he was screaming from the nurse jamming numbing cream in the poor guys cut. 
Justin had to hold his head while they stitched him up. I sat across the room trying to keep it together, while listening to him whale and scream and watching his little toes curl up from anger. 
 I have to admit though he was a real tough little boy. 
They don't seem to bother him. Justin says that he is now a "real man"and I agree he does look pretty tough.  We go tomorrow to get them out.. I wish both of us good luck!

No comments: