6.08.2011

another weekend away

This last weekend Ozzy and I met Justin as he was coming from the Teva Mountain Games, for a little weekend trip to Bryce Canyon. We met in Richfield and had a great time with Aunt Holly and Grandma Great.. 


Neither I or Justin had ever visited Bryce Canyon so we headed there to take a hike and see what we could with one day.. It was amazing! Ozzy did so well in the back pack, it was our first hike with him and he was soo good. He loved it!



For our last last day, Justin had planned for us to hike to a waterfall that he did when he was a kid. It was just outside of Escalante, called Calf Creek. It was beautiful. It really reminded me of the waterfalls that we see on the river. I would definitely go back.... After coming back I found out that I had been there almost exactly 28 years ago.. when I was exactly Ozzy's age.





I think this is pretty magnificent. My dad and I, and Ozzy and his dad..

2 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

How cool are those pictures! Almost taken in the exact same place and you didn't even know!

Chels's Blog said...

Oh I love it! That is so cool.. It looks like you guys are already having a great summer! miss you and we need to get together soon...