7.01.2011

today and lots of other days











we are just enjoying the summer. 
update. (15 months)
Ozzy still only has 5 teeth but somehow has had 6 haircuts.
he loves watermelon. (all fruit i should say) 
he is fascinated with keys and tries to unlock anything and everything with them.
to his dad's request he has been working hard at the push bike. but is mostly just spinning the wheels.
I love that he flirts with any and every lady he sees. He turns his head to the side and gives a little smile. 
he melts hearts. and i love him.





5 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

What a cutie Steph! I love how he gets all quiet when he says bye bye. Hope you are enjoying summer!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

oh man what a stud! Let's hope he's tall so I can line him up with gabbers :-) miss you

katie bateman said...

I could eat him up! So so cute!

Liz Galvin said...

What a little heart breaker he will be! He's so cute! Looks like ur having a fun summer.

Meikel said...

Stephanie! I am so glad you commented, thanks so much for the kind words. Made my day : )

Your little Ozzy is crazy cute, and you guys look so happy, so happy we can keep in touch!